Self-love Challenge: Day 7: Implementation
How does your ideal day look like?
We have worked on choosing yourself, taking better care of yourself, creating a nice atmosphere in your home, answering the question: ‘What makes me really happy?’ and living in gratitude.
Write a Love Letter to Yourself
Give yourself love and write a love letter to yourself. How do you do that? Here are some tips:
- Give yourself a helping hand
- What are your positive qualities?
- Which elements did you help?
- What are you grateful for?
- What memories do you want to give yourself?
- What makes you really happy?
- Tell yourself that you love yourself.
- Describe why you love yourself.
- Put yourself in a positive mood.
- Make an appointment with yourself
- Write your good intentions in your love letter
- What do you allow yourself?
- Speak your confidence to yourself
- Which life wisdoms do you help?
- Use your creativity and love for yourself?
Plan a moment when you will read this personal love letter back so that you give yourself love. You can also ask someone from your area to actually send this letter at a certain moment. For example, about 1 month, 3 months or 6 months. With this you give yourself love.
Guided Visual Meditation: ‘Activate your Self Love’
By now you are probably familiar with guided visions meditation to activate your self-love. Below you will find the meditation again. This helps you to focus on your inner world. When you are in peace and balance within yourself, you will also experience that in your outer world. Make your inner world your first priority. Choose a nice, quiet place where you can sit or lie. Both are allowed. The point is that you just have time for yourself and you can go inside to activate your self-love. Enjoy it! Love, Maria Johanna
Guided Visual Meditation: ‘Activate your Self Love’ (with Music & Voice)
Guided Visual Meditation: ‘Activate your Self Love’ (without Music)
Please leave a comment
So this was the last day of the 7 Day Sel-Love Challenge. I am so curious how you experienced this Challenge. What did you get out of this? What is your biggest inside? What did you like the most? What will you remember from this challenge? What are you going to implement into your life? I love to hear from you!! Please leave a comment below!